Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

What Kind of Car Should I Buy?

So I am in the market for a new car.  I've had several Fords, and I have been happy with them so far.  I had a Honda Accord, and I liked it a lot too, until it got totaled.  I currently have a Ford Contour, a Ford Mustang and a Chevy Malibu.  I hate the Malibu.  It is always having problems and breaking down.  So the question is:  Foreign or Domestic?  I don't want to spend a lot of money on the car, preferably less than $3,000, so it will be a used car.  Just something I can drive to and from work to put less miles on the Mustang.  So what kind of car should I buy?  I'll have to look around a bit, but comment below if you have any input.  Also, if you know of a good online method for buying cars, I would be interested.  I've tried ebay motors, and craigslist with some small success. 

10 comments:

  1. You should read this post on my blog:

    http://spunchops.blogspot.com/2010/09/poverty-paradox.html

    It addresses a similar issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fiat coupè 1996 designed by pininfarina 2.2 turbo benzin 240 cv 0-100km/h 5.5 sec or 5.3 i forgot but u should take it accidented couse for normal it still cost 6-10k euros
    Supp Bro
    I'm angry bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Mercury Grand Marquis in good condition can be had for around 2000... I had one and it was the best damn car I ever had... lost it when the cops busted me and confiscated my car, now I have a broken dodge intrepid (I do not recommend a dodge intrepid)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definately go for something japanese or swedish, need to set them on fire to make them break down :-)

    ReplyDelete