Followers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Retarded Dinosaurs

So my wife and I were bored one day and used Paint to draw some dinosaurs.  Somehow, the drawing became quite convoluted, and they turned out to look quite stupid, some would even say retarded.  I'm not saying "retarded" to offend anyone, and in fact I only use the term "retarded" to discuss individuals and things that are not really brain damaged, just stupid of their own accord.  Anyway, back on track:  the contrasting colors of the two dinosaurs make them interesting to look at.  They each have some sort of mane going down their backs, and have four legs and two arms each.  Would that make them insects?  I guess not.  They have retarded looking tails, and colored teeth.  The red one can probably not even close its mouth properly due to the immense overbite.  Their arms lack any distinguishing physiology that would allow them to be useful.  They also have udders, which is not reptilian at all, but a mammalian feature.  I guess all of this means that I would be a poor designer for a new life-form, if I did not use my training in genetic engineering, but rather used my creative skills on Paint.  Another point of contention with the drawing and real life is that the legs would not be strong enough to support the weight of the dinosaurs, based on their size, and do not have large enough feet to actively support the bumbling weight of the oversized retarded dinosaurs.  Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did.

4 comments: